Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

No More Diapers!

Officially, I can make this post now because the girls want absolutely nothing to do with diapers any more!! Two Wednesdays ago (I guess that would be the 1st) Makenzie came and asked me to go to the potty. I said Ok, knowing that she occasionally asks to do this, but never actually goes, but she went! I was very excited for her and broke out the stickers and M&M's I had already had waiting (I've been prepared to start potty training, but the girls really didn't seem to have any interest before!) Well, then Kendall had to try it...and she went too! They went on the potty all day Wednesday and we put a pull-up on for bed. Thursday they left for my mom's house and I wasn't sure if they'd want to go back to diapers, but they didn't. So now, they have been wearing underwear all day and a pull-up at night ever since the 1st! They've had one accident (Makenzie at MOPS and Kendall at McDonalds (and of course it was while we weren't at home!!!)) But I am so happy for them (and for me to save almost $20 per week in diapers!!)

No comments: