Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary

Lyndsay and Jason - August 9, 2003
Today is our fifth wedding anniversary!!! Its hard to believe; time has gone by so fast!!! Jason and I got married at my parents house along the river (both the ceremony and reception.) It rained all day until about 5 o'clock; just enough time for the groomsmen to dry off the chairs before the ceremony started at 5:30. The rest of the night was beautiful and went so fast! The last five years have been exciting for us - we spent the first half or so in school (Jason in dental school and myself as a teacher and coach), and then we had the girls, graduated from grad school (both of us), bought a house, bought a practice, and now here we are! I think that I have THE greatest husband, the girls have THE greatest daddy, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!!

The Bridal Party: (L to R)
Brandi (Jason's sister), Alyssa (my college friend), Hannah (my high school & college friend), Erica (my college friend), Jessica (my high school friend), Whitney (my sister), Hannah (my youngest cousin), Merrisa (Jason's cousin), Davey (Jason's brother), Josh (Jason's brother), Andrew (Jason's college friend), Tyler (my brother), Kenny (Jason's cousin), Brad (Jason's college friend), Charlie (Jason's college friend), Andy (Jason's cousin)

Our honeymoon in Punta Cana

3 comments:

The Vavra Family said...

Wow, 5 yrs already? Congratulations and you have a great family. hope that all is well with you guys. We miss ya,
Love: Whitney, Brian & Mckenna

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!! I can't believe the time has gone that fast too! It has been so much fun being a part of your wedding, and now being able to watch your girls grow up... I am so blessed to have friends like you! I wish you all the best, and am looking forward to what the next 5 years brings!
Love,
Jess

Hannah said...

Five years? I don't believe you. Why did no one tell me to get a tan for your wedding? I think I'm glowing :) Anyway, Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys...