Half Marathon Runners!!!
Yesterday was the big half-marathon that we've been training for in the last 4 months!! We all did so awesome!!! I finished the 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 23 minutes, which averages about 11 minutes per mile (I was shooting for 12-minute miles, so I did a lot better than I hoped!!!)
L-R Tricia, Katie, Lyndsay, Tiff(I have lots more pics to post!!! I just wanted share a few right now!)
2 comments:
Wow Lyndsay Brooke! Congrats!! And see you this weekend :)
Hi Lyndsay! I found your site through Bre Thompson's site; she said that you two are friends. Congratulations on the half. I am trying to train for one myself at the end of the summer, but I find it hard with a little one! Good for you - you really should be proud of yourself! I remember when we used to run together during soccer. You were one of my favorite running buddies. Congratulations again and (as if you don't already know) your girls are beautiful!!! Katie (formerly Gregori) Lascola
Post a Comment