So perhaps most of you know by now that I am running in a half marathon in April with some very good friends of mine. I am very excited and totally scared to death, but one thing I do love is that I get to shop for new running clothes! Even though I haven't stayed in shape since I stopped coaching soccer, I have continued to love my running sweats! Now a few weeks ago, before we actually started training outside, my friend Katie (who has never been an athlete before) asked me what kind of clothing she needed to get for the cold weather. I laughed to myself because I immediately pictured the types of stuff I wore in track in high school...it wasn't pretty. I thought I'd share with you a little sample...and Katie...this is what NOT to wear!

Lyndsay & Lisa (1996)
1 comment:
LOL, that is great Lyndsay! Please wear that this weekend for our long run, we can giggle the whole time (until we run up the hills of course)! Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure to wear something a bit more sporty so as not to match you! :)
Post a Comment