.JPG)
Wow. I really can't believe that I have 2 two-year-olds. Or how fast this time has gone. Last night, Jason reminded me that 2 years ago (last night) we were watching "Las Vegas" (its funny because I'm the one that always remembers that moment) with my feet propped up on the edge of the love seat; not knowing it would be my last night before becoming a mom. The next day is such a blur in my mind: at breakfast I was getting ready for a bridal shower and by dinner I had two babies in the NICU. The six weeks that followed while the girls remained in the hospital, seemed like years. And yet, to think back now, I can hardly remember. I know that Makenzie and Kendall are amazing blessings from God and I am so grateful that He has given me the opportunity to know them, care for them, and love them while we are here. I can't wait to see what Year 3 holds.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Kendall Riley Link - Age 1
.JPG)
Makenzie Paige Link - Age 1
1 comment:
Awww... :) Geez, two whole years? I don't believe it! ALL these pics are so cute! Seriously Lyndsay, when are you just going to get a high paying job as a professional photographer? What's stopping you? :) Either way, happy birthday to your little ladies (I know, a day late... it's me, what do you expect)! And see you this weekend, right? :)
Post a Comment